[bookport] Re: Feature Request - Number of Files in folder

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:34:41 -0600

That is a good idea. Frequently I have to manually count files in a certain folder. At least the sluggish behavior seems to be gone if you put more than 20 files in a folder.

At 01:25 PM 2/11/2006, you wrote:

You can always get the remaining space on the card by pressing 8 for one
beep. However, having the number of files in a folder announced when the
folder name is announced is a kinda neat idea. Something like, "Audible
folder - 6 files" or whatever.