[bookport] Re: Feature Request - Number of Files in folder

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:37:19 -0600

You can get space on the card information by holding the number 8 for one beep while you are reading a text file. If you are listening to an audio file, stop the reading, and then hold down the 8. It will give you all kinds of statistics along with how much space is on your card.

How about expanding that to also have it give you the size of the folder and amount of remaining space on the card.