[bookport] Re: External speaker for use with the Bookport

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <drlieser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:54:07 -0500

Paula:

I had the same concern as you, when I first got my unit.  However, I find
I'm able to read faster with headphones, because the s's and other consonant
sounds are clearer than with an external speaker.  If you decide you indeed
want speakers for at home or wherever, one can purchase a quite inexpensive
set that will get the job done.  I think you'll find the headphones won't
bother you as much as you might think now.  The ear buds, though, are less
comfortable, but more portable.

Hope this helps.  Here's my advice:  GET A BOOK PORT!<smile>

Dale