[bookport] Re: External speaker for use with the Bookport

  • From: Dale Reardon <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:14:42 +0800

I have finally found a supplier who sells them in Australia

www.i-tech.com.au

Now which is better - the mono or stereo?  Why are people only wanting the
mono model?

Just deciding which one to buy.

The 24 disk stereo model is at:
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/item316.asp

The 12 disk mono model is at:

http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/item315.asp

Thanks,

Dale.

At 01:45 AM 31/07/2004, you wrote:

>For anyone who is interested this is what I found at tigerdirect.com.
>

>Stereo:
>
>CD Case with a Musical Twist!
>I'MASPEAKER looks like a conventional CD softcase, but an integrated =
>speaker(s) infuses an innovative twist. Featuring renowned NXT flat panel =
>speaker technology,
>I'MASPEAKER connects to virtually any portable audio player or notebook =
>PC, creating an anytime, anywhere portable sound system. Available in a =
>variety
>of configurations.
>
>Available in a variety of disc capacities, each I'MASPEAKER includes an =
>internal mesh accessory pocket for your portable CD or MP3 player. =
>Featuring a sturdy,
>zippered design and soft fabric disc sleeves, I'MASPEAKER keeps your =
>important discs safe and sound. Connected to a portable audio player, =
>I'MASPEAKER
>plays your music with ample volume and crystal clarity. Connected to a =
>notebook computer, I'MASPEAKER takes corporate presentations to the next =
>level=AFsay
>goodbye to your PC's anemic built-in speaker.
>
>It's easy just connect your audio source, switch I'MASPEAKER on and you're =
>good to go. Powered by AA batteries, the hidden NXT flat panel speaker(s) =
>delivers
>top-notch sound and ample volume. Listen with I'MASPEAKER zipped or =
>unzipped--the sound radiates from the hidden speaker(s), through the =
>case's exterior
>panel. I'MASPEAKER is the ideal anywhere, anytime sound system for =
>portable audio players and notebook computers.
>
>Specifications
>Driver Type: Dynamic
>Driver Unit(s) diameter: 25mm
>Number of Drivers: 2
>Speaker(s): 2 NXT flat panels
>Disc Capacity: 24
>Impedance: 4 Ohms
>Frequency Response: 230 Hz - 15 kHz
>Connectivity: 1/8-inch stereo mini-plug input
>Cord Length: 15 inches
>Plug: 3.5mm stereo (L-shaped)
>Power Requirement: DC 4.5V
>Maximum Input Power: 20 watts peak
>Maximum Output Power: 3 watts + 3 watts
>Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
>Accessory Pocket: Mesh, Internal
>Dimensions: 166 x 310 x 55mm
>Weight: 540g
>Warranty: 90 days limited 90 days limited
>
>Mono:
>Clever is the Disguise - Exceptional is the Sound!
>I'MASPEAKER looks like a conventional CD softcase, but an integrated =
>speaker(s) infuses an innovative twist. Featuring renowned NXT flat panel =
>speaker technology,
>I'MASPEAKER connects to virtually any portable audio player or notebook =
>PC, creating an anytime, anywhere portable sound system. Available in a =
>variety
>of configurations.
>
>Available in a variety of disc capacities, each I'MASPEAKER includes an =
> [...]

F.ree Software Forever

If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature check
out the link below

Better still, if you want more f.ree software all the time you can join
this pri.vate membership site for a one time payment - it offe.rs
incredible value and I am a m.ember myself:

http://www.dalereardon.com/software/

Dale Reardon
PO Box 4033
Wembley