[bookport] Re: Error message when trying to read Bookport Help manual

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:48:36 -0600

Another option might be to let Windows do a DiskCheck on the drive associated with Book Port and fix anything that's wrong. More to the point, the transfer software has a "fix file system" option. Click on "Options," and you'll find it on the "advanced" tab. That way, you wouldn't have to sacrifice your good files. That can be horrendous if you've spent half a day loading up a couple of gigs with hand-picked files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "C.L. Kennedy" <chowe641@xxxxxxxxxxxx>