[bookport] Re: DoubleTalk and rechargable batteries

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:52:25 -0400

Hi Burns,

Yes, they are stereo. One thing I didn't mention is that they have a ring shaped light, on the right ear piece, which flashes blue when in use. The blue flash indicates recieve mode, various sequences of red or alternate red/blue indicate battery level and charging, etc. Some people don't like the fact that it draws attention to them and they find it a bit tacky. Otherwise they are of good quality, comfortable and attractive. I forgot to turn them off one night and my wife thought there was a police car outside. They ended up in a drawer in another room.

The sound quality is very good although probably not of upper end audiophile quality.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "burns taylor" <burnstaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>