[bookport] Re: Device Activation on Audible

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:08:01 -0500

Caroline:

I, too, have mine set to "No Device" and that works fine.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx 03/25/06 12:25PM >>>
Hi everyone.  Since we're talking about Audible, I've got another
question.
I was up on Audible last night and was going to set my device to Book
Port
so that when mine came that part would be done.  However, in the device

list, the only thing mentioned is BookCourier.  Is that what I'm
supposed to
use for the Book Port, or am I missing an option somewhere?  Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx