[bookport] Re: Device Activation on Audible

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:25:36 -0600

You activate your Bookport using Bookport Transfer.At 11:25 AM 3/25/2006, you wrote:

Hi everyone. Since we're talking about Audible, I've got another question. I was up on Audible last night and was going to set my device to Book Port so that when mine came that part would be done. However, in the device list, the only thing mentioned is BookCourier. Is that what I'm supposed to use for the Book Port, or am I missing an option somewhere? Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin Check out my blog at http://ccongdon.wordpress.com or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218