[bookport] Re: Device Activation on Audible

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:14:07 -0500

It's really not necessary. I have no device at all shown in the Audible Web
site and everything works just fine. By having no device specified, all
downloads default to Format 4, which is what you want. Just activate the BP
via the Options>Advanced in the Book Port Transfer software and you'll be
good to go. You can then download via the AudiblePlayer software on your PC
or by logging directly into Audible.com--I do both.