[bookport] Re: Copying to Removeable Disk

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:35:32 -0500

Dale, all that isn't necessary.  Simply connect your BookPort, run the file
from your computer and follow the prompts.  Copying or sending isn't
necessary and sending sure wouldn't work.  Good luck.

At 09:23 PM 6/23/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Jeremiah:
>
>When I use the send-to menu to copy the bpfw.exe file to, what on my system
>is drive G, the computer prompts me to insert a disk into that drive.  I
>disconnected, then reconnected.  Of course Book Port Transfer came up, but I
>closed it.  My sighted wife says that she could see that the firmware file
>was copying as Book Port Transfer was doing its automatic load.
>
>After disconnecting again, I issued the 1+3+*+# command, and nothing
>happened, though I waited for more than 15 seconds.  Any suggestions as to
>what I can try?  A browse on the BP shows the .exe file is indeed on the
>flash card.
>
>Dale

Clarence Whaley
P.S. Be sure to play in the 24-hour GW Micro poker party on June 25 & 26 at
http://www.allinplay.com.
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training