[bookport] Re: Case for book port

  • From: "Jane McIver" <fiddleflute@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:18:52 -0800

Hello List,

Questions on Bookport case.

1. From where is it available, contact information for company please.

2. What is U.S. price?

3. Do keys poke thru case so device can be operated from within the case?

4. Is case a flimsy leatherette, or more robust?

Thanks,

Jane McIver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>