[bookport] Re: Case for book port

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:27:33 -0500

Don:

Based on the one I've seen, it should fit with no problems, as the new
unit will be roughly the same in dimensions, but it will be slightly
thinner, so it might even be a little more roomy.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> donter@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/15/07 09:23PM >>>
Well, we will have to ask Larry the dimensions of the new unit next
month
to see if it will fit the cases or not.  See, there I go, starting
trouble
again.  Seriously though, I am sure he will be able to tell us that.

Don