[bookport] Re: Case for book port

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <donttreadonme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:12:27 -0500

Hello,

Agreed.

Otto

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Allen
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:00 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Case for book port

Hi Otto and list:

Regardless of where you are or whether you definltely plan or not to buy the
new unit when it comes out, the case is a good investment because I can
guarantee it will be considerably more valuable with the case than it would
be without it, assuming you take reasonable care of both in the process of
using it while it's the best thing going. There hasn't been a price
announced yet for the unit being contemplated, but once it is finally
released, the value of current units will decrease significantly. Those
expecting to get much for current units on the used market then need every
advantage. The case offers a great advantage.

Cheers,
Dave