[bookport] Re: Bookshare formats

  • From: "Scott Huddleson" <hudd61@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:41:03 -0500

Lou, for some reason, my girlfriend chose to have HTML files show up in the transfer software also. I told her to transfer the opf files so she could read the book and have it make some sense. all I have in my transfer list is the file names also.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>