[bookport] Re: Bookshare formats

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:01:35 -0600

I had no problem transferring a book to the bp. Mine are saved in my documents and while in the bp transfer program I used control l which brought up my list. Then I selected the book and hit enter. I didn't have to look for the opf file at all. Once I hit enter, the book transferred with no problem. I have several books on the bp. I used the daisy talking book format, but will work on the brf format as well. My books were downloaded from bookshare. I have not worked with web braille as of yet. I completed reading one book already and am on my second one. I downloaded at least five, unpacked them, and put them in the BP. Smiles! There's still lots to learn, but I'm enjoying it. I also have a speaker which I purchased with my roadrunner talking Bible which works well with the BP. I use the foldable earphones when traveling. I'm using a bag I got from my bank and will until my EP case arrives. I suspect I have a fanny pack which housed my Trekker while training with my dog which would work well for the BP, headphones, extra batteries, Etc.

Ruthie

Ruthie