[bookport] Re: Bookport load of problems.

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:10:55 -0600

The only things I know I did that I didn't mention are
I changed batteries, because once during the process the BP said batteries
were low
I reformatted the flash card (for no good reason; that's why I didn't
mention it)
I said a bunch of bad words.  If you need some, I will send them to you.

the end of it is, though, that it is a recoverable problem, especially for
someone with computer knowledge.  The gurus can probably talk you through
it in minutes.

good luck!