[bookport] Re: Bookport load of problems.

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Wish I could help. My suggestion next time is to not download
the beta updates for either the software and firmware unless you
are vey experienced pc user. Beta means bugs and errors are
coming.

Not sure but maybe APH can send you the latest official firmware
file or files to you via email attachment and re-install the
working files to your BP and before doing this call APH.