[bookport] Bookport load of problems.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:46:39 -0600

I just downloaded and installed the beta firmware.  Now I am getting a
series of strange error messages.  When I go to the settings menu, the
Bookport locks up.  Whenever I press 1 and 3, it says, "IE read
error."  Apparently 1 and 3 will still lock the Bookport, but whenever I
unlock it, I get the message: "Error saving voice recording."When I go to
the settings menu and try to change anything in there, the Bookport
freezes.  I am also getting the message: "TTS lock up.  Firmware
error.  Condition in."  I can remove the batteries and get the Bookport to
do some things, but it is really unacceptable the way things are right
now.  I have changed out the memory card, but that doesn't help at all.

If there is something I can do before I have to send the Bookport back for
repairs, someone please let me know.  In other words:

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...