[bookport] Re: Bookport capacity

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 13:31:56 -0600

How is your 8gig card working on the BP? Are you sure the Bookport is using all the allotted memory?

At 01:23 PM 1/1/2007, Bruce Toews wrote:
I'm personally using a 4GB card with very god results.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Brian and Denise Albriton wrote:

I'm thinking of buying a bookport.

How well does the book port work with larger storage capacity flash cards?
I'd be most interested to know what kind of storage folks are currently
using with book port.
Brian

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.