[bookport] Re: Bookport capacity

  • From: <chris.bookp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 02:11:14 +0100

My 8 (and 4) gig cards did not show anything unusuals until now.
Windows (XP) and the Transfer Tool reports the correct total and free space
also when the 8 gig is more than half full.
But keep in mind, APH officially does not support it untul now, they said to
me there was no kwown reason why it should not work, but they had not tested
it.