[bookport] Re: BookPort Transfer says MP3 file is corrupt

  • From: "doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:32:35 -0700

I tried that and got an filtering error with a text file I uploaded .  I
don't know if it will treat mp3s the same way.
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn