[bookport] Re: BookPort Transfer says MP3 file is corrupt

  • From: "doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:29:12 -0700

When you installed the software were you connected to the internet?  If you
had been you would have gotten an immediate request  to update the software?
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn