[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:09:19 -0500

I'm glad a squid doesn't have your IQ. The world would be living in one of those B horror movies we've all seen. (Grin!)

Doing it isn't the problem. Having time to do it is. TV isn't the problem, either. But you are right. It probably is for some.

At 01:57 PM 9/29/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Oh come on, I have the IQ of a squid and I can do it, and so can most people if they turn the TV off for five minutes!

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.