[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: "Catalina and Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:31:15 -0500

Is there a list of what states are participating in Overdrive?

Catalina and Tristan
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.  For lovely eyes, seek out the
good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.  For
beautiful
hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk
with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx
Skype: pigwidgeon