[bookport] Re: Book Port Manual and XP Service Pack 2

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:53:17 -0500

Hey, how about my dinner? =20

Humm, a good steak sounds yummy!

>>> clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 08, 2005 3:35:07 PM >>>
Thanks for that, and I was wrong; it does make a difference which cost =
me=20
having to buy Robert dinner.

At 03:21 PM 2/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>You can go to Tools/Options in Internet Explorer and under the Advanced =
=3D
>Tab, there is a setting under Security that says Allow Active Content on =
=3D
>my PC.  Set that to "On", and you should be set.

>Hi All,
>
>After installing Windows xp service pack 2 with its enhanced security,=3D2=
0
>whenever I open the Book Port manual on the pc, I get a message saying =
=3D
>that=3D20
>internet explorer has blocked part of the content to protect me. I have =
=3D
>to=3D20
>right click on this and tell IE to allow the entire file to be loaded. =
=3D
>I=3D20
>have to do this each time I open the manual. Does anybody know any way =
=3D
>to=3D20
>make this change permanent so as not to have to go through it each time?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert Carter

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx=20
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com=20
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training =20