[bookport] Book Port Manual and XP Service Pack 2

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:10:40 -0600

Hi All,

After installing Windows xp service pack 2 with its enhanced security,
whenever I open the Book Port manual on the pc, I get a message saying that
internet explorer has blocked part of the content to protect me. I have to
right click on this and tell IE to allow the entire file to be loaded. I
have to do this each time I open the manual. Does anybody know any way to
make this change permanent so as not to have to go through it each time?

Thanks,

Robert Carter