[bookport] Re: Book Port Manual and XP Service Pack 2

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:18:35 -0600

Robert it appears to load the entire file whether you turn it off or
not.  This is probably because there really isn't any active.exe
content?  That was a question for APH.  <smile>

At 02:10 PM 2/8/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>After installing Windows xp service pack 2 with its enhanced security,
>whenever I open the Book Port manual on the pc, I get a message saying that
>internet explorer has blocked part of the content to protect me. I have to
>right click on this and tell IE to allow the entire file to be loaded. I
>have to do this each time I open the manual. Does anybody know any way to
>make this change permanent so as not to have to go through it each time?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert Carter

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training