[bookport] Re: Book Port 2

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:54:52 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, that's what I meant by "put together".

Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Chase Crispin wrote:

Correction here:
Springer design does the hardware for the Book Port. APH does the software, with no help from Springer Design.

Chase Crispin
http: //www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http: //blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
http: //www.blindmobiletech.net/