[bookport] Re: Beta 23 problems

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:45:41 -0500

A lot of times when I press the 4, the BP seems to get hung up and will not
Bookport in early January, before the Betas.  It's no big deal... just
slightly annoying.

At 07:33 AM 4/6/2005, you wrote:
>Last evening I was reading a book and found that pressing 7 for
>move back a page and 4 to move back a paragraph would only move
>back to the current page or paragraph. This is not always
>consistent but I believe I can send the Book Port converted file
>with marks to show this if it would be helpful. The move forward
>seemed to work fine. I should note that I pressed the keys
>rapidly, understanding that if I move forward very much the unit
>will just jump back to the first of the page or paragraph.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...