[bookport] Re: Beta 23 problems

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:00:31 -0500

I have the same problem with my original unit.  I wonder if it's like
what happens when you are playing a cd and you hit the previous track
to go back and find your self at the beginning of that track.  Thus,
you have to press the back button twice to actually get past the
previous occurrence.  I realize that people actually get stuck on the
Book Port no matter how many times one presses the previous command.
I wonder if it's just a matter of how quickly the previous section
keys get recognized by the bookport.  The forward keys would not seem
to be a problem because one needs only one press to get to the next
section.

Neal