[bookport] Re: Beta 23 problems

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:17:39 -0500

Hi Walt and Scott. This is a fine work around and I did it as
well. I still hope it will be addressed because the ability to
move back consistently is just as important as the ability to
move forward, especially for those of us who have taken to
reading until we fall asleep and then need a quick way to find
the last thing we remember.