[bookport] Re: Beta 23 problems

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:30:45 -0500

Hi,
I am using the last nonbeta version of the firmware and I also have this
problem.  Like walt, I just go to idle mode in order to move back.  Also,
rather I am in reading or idle mode, sometimes, 1 and 3 move by more than
one scentance at a time.  These are the only nagivation problems that I have
experienced so far.
Thanks,
Scott