[bookport] Re: Battery brands

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:44:08 -0500

Try the Lithiums.  It isn't unusual for them to last 100 hours.

At 04:55 PM 4/26/2006, you wrote:
Hi! I always use Energizer E2 titanium batteries. They're a bit more expensive, $5 or so for a pack of 4, but at least in my experience, they last far longer than any other type of battery I've ever used, so now I simply won't buy anything else. I just put the first set of them in my BP this past Saturday, so am not sure how well they'll perform, but in my MP3 capable CD player, I can typically count on a minimum of 50 hours playing time. If you want a really accurate gauge of how long a set of batteries can last, I'd be happy to let you know when I do my next battery change for the BP.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A