[bookport] Battery brands

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:46:18 -0500

Hi everyone.  I'm curious to know what brands of batteries people have found
that work well with the Book Port.  I got a 12-pack of batteries, (I believe
they're Walgreens brand but not sure at this point), and the battery life in
the BP is absolutely terrible.  I'm finding that I need to change the batteries
every day or two but with the batteries I got with my BP three weeks ago I got
about 6 days listening to pretty much audible and podcasts.  I thought about
getting rechargeable batteries, but I think I remember reading in the manual
that it wasn't recommended because the battery gage might not be as accurate or
something.  Is there a specific brand that people find last a long time and
provide maximum use?  I used to think batteries were batteries, but this has
changed my mind.  SMILE!  Thanks in advance for any help.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat