[bookport] Re: Battery brands

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:55:05 -0400

Hi! I always use Energizer E2 titanium batteries. They're a bit more expensive,
$5 or so for a pack of 4, but at least in my experience, they last far longer
than any other type of battery I've ever used, so now I simply won't buy
anything else. I just put the first set of them in my BP this past Saturday, so
am not sure how well they'll perform, but in my MP3 capable CD player, I can
typically count on a minimum of 50 hours playing time. If you want a really
accurate gauge of how long a set of batteries can last, I'd be happy to let you
know when I do my next battery change for the BP.