[bookport] Re: Battery brands

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:13:55 -0400

I've been using lithium ion batteries, Energizers, I think. While using
anything except alkaline batteries _does_ throw off the battery condition
circuit (they report 100% until just shortly before they die completely), I
find I'm getting anywhere up to two weeks of use on a set and I use my BP
several hours every day. Naturally, any battery will last a lot fewer hours
if you listen exclusively to MP3 files or Audible books.