[bookport] Re: Batteries current vs. future Book Port

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:17:47 -0400

But if you copy all of the files associated with a single book; or set of
books; from the CF card to the PC and then, to an SD card, all the bookmarks
will be preserved. With a USB 2.0 card reader/burner, this should only take
a minute or two. I just did this with a card that had several dozen books on
it when my 4Gb CF card arrived.