[bookport] Re: bateries current vs. future bookport

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:08:06 -0400

Of course.  It'll charge in the unit, while hooked up to AC or USB.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/16/07 10:04AM >>>
Pamela,
Will the battery pack be rechargable?
I am sure someone else has asked this question but I do not recall seeing
it.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...