[bookport] Re: Batteries current vs. future Book Port

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:34:21 -0500

Keep the old Bookport for vacations.

At 10:21 AM 7/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:
APH never gave the slightest hint that they were even contemplating changing this aspect of things. He wanted a thinner design, and this thinness, he said, would preclude the use of regular batteries. And there's also the battery terminals issue, which seems to ahve been a major one for APH.
bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007, Walt Smith wrote:

Yes, we had this discussion at considerable length back when ideas for a new
Book Port were being kicked around here. I agree with you, so I remain still
at least slightly hopeful that this may be changed as the new version moves
through the design phase.