[bookport] Re: Batteries current vs. future Book Port

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:33:09 -0500

The SD card is a lot smaller. There is no way to interchange them with CF cards. But with two Bookports, you would never run out of reading material. I am not suggesting you could read the same book on the old Bookport that you were reading on the BP2. I am just suggesting you keep the old one as a spare. Personally, I like the idea of rechargeable batteries, but that is an individual preference.

At 09:07 PM 7/14/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Sandy,
I dont know what the SD card looks like but they probably are not interchangeable with CF cards. And if I am not mistaken, all the bookmarks etc will be on the card that one is reading books on.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.