[bookport] Re: BP's speech and deleting folders

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:47:22 -0600

The very first time I heard the doubletalk speech was back in my high school
days, it was on an apple 2 gs, and it worked with a program called apple
works. I've liked it ever since, and yes it does have kind of it's own
personality. I think he kind of has a serious tone, like you would use when
reading safety instructions, grin.