[bookport] Re: BP's speech and deleting folders

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:29:29 -0700

Hi Sarai,

I believe processing power is too limited on this platform for anything like
Eloquence.  Since you have to connect BP to a computer to transfer material
to it in the first place, I have no problem with the need to use it to
perform most of the file management functions.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Wishing you and yours a happy, accessible New Year!
Blind Access Now blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com