[bookport] Re: BP's speech and deleting folders

  • From: "Sharon F" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:53:36 -0500

Hello Elaine and list,
I almost didn't buy a Book Port because of the Double Talk speech. I only
went ahead after making sure that I could return it if I couldn't understand
the speech. I use Perfect Paul which is closest, in my opinion to Eloquence.
I would like to see more accurate pronunciation. However, with time, Double
Talk has become easier to understand and I can't now imagine being without
my Book Port. I happen to be one of those people who prefer synthetic
speech, but, a personality? Hmmm, I'll need to think about that.

Happy New Year Everyone

Sharon F.