[bookport] Re: Audio levels in pod casts using bookport

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:34:45 -0500

Hi All,

Like Donna, I have not had a problem hearing any of the podcasts. I thought the voice of the Book Port was too low but that was ok.

Robert Carter

At 12:49 PM 6/17/2005, you wrote:
That's really interesting. I put the podcasts on the bookport and had no problem with the volume levels. In fact Larry, I would say that your podcasts are some of the highest quality podcasts I've heard. I haven't tried playing the podcasts on my computer though.

Regards

Donna

donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>