[bookport] Re: Audio levels in pod casts using bookport

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:20:21 -0400

Glad to hear it.  I have done some tweeking for the next ones, so the
levels should be a little better.

>>> rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:13:32 PM >>>
Larry,

When listening to the next tutorial on advanced BookPort features, the
levels were much better compared to the earlier podcasts.  I also liked
the
way you set it up with your voice coming out of the left channel and
the
computer and BookPort out of the right.  Personally, I thought those
levels
were fine.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro