[bookport] Re: Audible format confusion

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:37:45 -0500

I think I would ask for a better tech person there.  <smile>  I doubt
seriously if they look at your hard drive, evaluate your temp space etc.
especially without informing you first.  That would be ugly.

At 09:33 PM 8/28/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>That makes not a lick of sense, for I literally only disconnected the B P
>when I went back the second time and most of my newer books were in format
>4.  Very interesting.  But, it is good to get rid of those darned files
>though.
>
>Marlaina Lieberg

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training