[bookport] Re: Audible format confusion

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:12:00 -0700

Larry, interesting because it made a difference for me.  Remember that list
of books I sent you, with only up to format 3?  Well, when I disconnected
the BP and went back that very same day without the B P connected, at least
half of those were available in format 4.  But no worries about the rain, I
can take it, SMILES!

Marlaina Lieberg