[bookport] Re: A Problem I Had Recently Encountered Today!

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:48:39 -0700

Ok, I just got to the point in updating the book port transfer
software however it says book port transfer update dialog and it is at
0% and is not moving at all and I have great connectivity as far as
the internet is concerned. I just deleted the book port user's manual
like you told me to do so. But the update of the transfer software
book port software is idle and not moving at all from 0%, this is
alarming to me because it doesn't show a progress bar like any
downloadable updates to any application would. I didn't mess with the
default settings. What shall I do now?

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx