[bookport] Re: Ear Buds

  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:38:54 -0400

Hi Louis
I was trying to cram the ear buds into my ear.  That did not work and was
uncomfortable.  I wasthinking about the old style ear phones.
Now I like them.  They may fall out from time to time, but they fit in the
pocket very well and can be carried every where.

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://abrcaa.com