[bookport] Re: 4 gigs with a double 2-gb configuration?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:24:32 -0500

It all depends on the specific card you buy. Some 4Gb cards have a switch on
them to configure them as a single 4Gb device or as two 2Gb devices and
others don't. You'll have to determine this at the time of purchase. I don't
know which brands are designed which way, but perhaps someone else can give
you some specific information.